Viewing Posts in Economic Vitality
Progress Edition: DGI reports successful 2022
Gadsden citizens showed their support for small businesses throughout 2022 as they shopped and dined locally, making this another successful year for downtown Gadsden.
Downtown Enterprise to offer incubator space for small businesses
Starting a small business isn't easy, especially when you don't know if anybody is going to purchase your product.
Downtown property improvement grants available for second year
Consultant says Atmore needs to lessen gap between supply, demand
One of the principals of a Michigan-based economic development consulting firm told Main Street Atmore board members, local real estate agents and others during a meeting last Friday, February 10, that the city of Atmore's downtown area has "a ton of potential," but has a long way to go before it can fully service the needs of local shoppers.
City of Anniston Announces 2023 Main Street Reimbursement Grant Program
Main Street Anniston (MSA) and the Downtown Development Authority (DDA) are excited to announce a partnership in establishing the Downtown Anniston Multi-Purpose Reimbursement Grant program.
- 2022 Designated Communities Announced
- 2022 Designated Communities' Photos
Awards of Excellence
- 2021/2022 Awards of Excellence Winners
- 2021/2022 Awards of Excellence Photos
- 2020/2021 Awards of Excellence Winners
- Main Street Alabama Logos
- New Program Launch
- Small Box Shop
- Main Street Building Economic Success Article
- Public Art - An Economic Driver in Alabama Article
- February 2020
- State of the Street April 2020
- June 2020
- September 2020
- December 2020
- March 2021
- July 2021
- October 2021
- April 2022
- December 2022
- 2022 Annual Report
- 2021 Annual Report
- Network Brochure
- Network - Is your Community Ready?
- Why Invest in Main Street?