Viewing Posts in Design
Birmingham's ATT Building Revitalized to The 600
The 600, renamed from the former AT&T City Center, is set to open in the summer of 2023. The project was acquired by Varden Capital Properties, Tellus Partners, and Buckhaven Construction in 2018. The developers aim to revitalize downtown Birmingham by infusing it with vitality and attracting people back to the area.
Why this Alabama town loves Pete the Cat
Right in downtown Fort Payne is a set of bronze statues to honor country supergroup Alabama, who famously hails from the small northeast Alabama town. And right across the street from them is a huge mural of the town's other superstar, Pete the Cat.
Murals combine art, health in Monroeville
The perfect selfie destination might be in Monroeville, Alabama. The Literary Capital of Alabama is home to more than 25 murals that make up the smART Moves Mural Trail. The mural trail is a collaborative project among Monroeville Main Street, the Monroeville/Monroe County Chamber of Commerce and Alabama Extension at Auburn University's ALProHealth program.
- Leeds Main Street Executive Director Job Posting
- South Huntsville Main Business Executive Director Job Posting
Awards of Excellence
- 2022/2023 Awards of Excellence Winners List
- 2022/2023 Main Street Heroes List
- 2021/2022 Awards of Excellence Winners
- 2021/2022 Awards of Excellence Photos
- 2020/2021 Awards of Excellence Winners
- Main Street Alabama Logos
- New Program Launch
- Small Box Shop
- Main Street Building Economic Success Article
- Public Art - An Economic Driver in Alabama Article
- February 2020
- State of the Street April 2020
- June 2020
- September 2020
- December 2020
- March 2021
- July 2021
- October 2021
- April 2022
- December 2022
- 2022 Annual Report
- 2021 Annual Report
- Network Brochure
- Network - Is your Community Ready?
- Why Invest in Main Street?