Join other Network communities as they begin their revitalization efforts.
Arab, Ashford, Attalla, Boaz, Camden, Ensley, Fairhope, Five Points South-Birmingham, Geneva, Georgiana, Guin, Haleyville, Hartselle, Headland, Irondale, Jacksonville, Lanett, Lineville, Livingston, Luverne, Madison, Ozark, Phenix City, Piedmont, Prattville, Roanoke, Selma, Springville, Sylacauga, Tarrant, Thomasville, Thorsby, Tuskegee, York
Network - $600 Annual Fee
If your community is just starting a downtown revitalization program, our Network is the perfect first step. The Network is for communities who care about their historic downtown or neighborhood commercial district and want to access information that will help them make a difference. Communities at this level may be organized around a specific project or activity.
- Provide a consistent point of contact for communication with Main Street Alabama.
- Send a community representative to a minimum of two Main Street Alabama training opportunities annually. Each year, we host two webinars, two face to face full day workshops, and LAB, our annual state conference.
- Commit time to learn about the Main Street Approach®.
- Submit a brief annual report, outlining activities undertaken and volunteer hours dedicated to those activities.
- Notification of all statewide Main Street Alabama webinars, workshops, and conferences.
- Discount on webinars, workshops, and LAB.
- Introduction to the Main Street Approach® Community Presentation as requested.
- Technical assistance provided by Main Street Alabama staff.
- Access to Main Street Alabama resource library.
Main Street Alabama will accept applications during the months of January and August.
To receive a Network application, complete the fields below:
Main Streets help keep profits in town
Main Streets are prominent employment centers
Main Street Alabama was launched in 2013.